Why join StR? Nov 27, 2012 17:08:55 GMT -5
Post by ISSALYN! on Nov 27, 2012 17:08:55 GMT -5
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN!
1. Here at StR, we believe a good roleplaying community is determined by just that - it's community. YOU the members are what make a site great. We strive to have active posts, fun plots, and the freedom to do almost anything you want. We don't think a good site is made up by excessive graphics, coding, and other things that only work to slow your loading time down.
2. Did I mention you have a lot of freedom? We don't expect you to conform your characters to any standards. ALL characters are welcome.* If you want to make a 60 year old couch potato who hasn't seen the light of day in 20 years, go for it! We strive to have characters that are out of the ordinary (as far as RP's go), but what you'd see in the real world.
* Okay, not all characters. We don't accept Mary Sue's (seemingly flawless characters), or characters that have a very unusual amount of drama in their past.
3. Currently, we have staff positions open! This is your chance to shine! (And offer input to help make this site better.)
4. We have some important jobs/groups available still. Celebrities must be bought, but there are plenty of other high profile careers still available.
5. Did you read our rules yet? If not, you'll probably be interested in our two types of RP styles. We have Long Post (LP) style, which is traditional to most forum RP sites. We also have Quickfire (Q) style, which allows you to move threads along at a quicker pace and focus more on relationship building and character development than things like writing poetically about the scenery.
6. Because I said you should! Seriously, join! You won't find a more welcoming community with a more relaxed atmosphere anywhere.